Monday, September 28, 2009

Alex Enters

My apologies for the drought. Not that we needed it right?

Tristan called me the other night and he reminded me that I was slipping up in the ol' blog department. I've being trying to work and save money up just like everybody else. Well, not Tristan obviously. He thinks that he's too good to get his hands dirty.

Haha, just kidding old pal.

I don't have enough time to do a full post, but I will give you guys a taste of what's coming next.

I've got a few interviews in the bag, that I still need to post. And I've got an update on some big "project" that Tristan and Danny are working on. He won't tell me much about it so we'll have to see. I think Tristan wants to do some photo shoots so we might see some good stuff out of that. And I have a bunch of product reviews that need to be published too. I'll get around to it very soon. I promise.

Brevard posted a story about the home race this past weekend. You can find it here.

I'll get around to it as soon as I can.
Alex exits.

No comments:

Post a Comment